Search

Current Media Releases and Blog Posts...

Menu Close
Close
Search
Close this search box.

Senior Safe Blog Posts

Facebook Market Place Scam
I just got scammed by someone who said that they were rehiring baby bearded dragons on Facebook.…
Missed Court/Summons Scam
Scammers calling as DCSD “deputy” saying people missed a federally court ordered summons to appear in court.…
***BIG WAVE of Publishing Clearing...
Many residents have reported calls about winning the Publishing Clearing House Lottery.  7 residents in the past…
Publisher’s Clearing House Scam
I received a call from Publisher’s Clearing House (PCH) about a month ago telling me I was…
Landlord Fraud
I paid a landlord named, ***** *****, to rent a home in Parker. I submitted the application…
Fictitious Website Scam
I was scammed, I booked a flight with Southwest Airlines and was trying to call to confirm…
Jury Duty Scam
A scammer from the number ***-***-**** called me today with this new Jury Duty scam. It felt…
Contractor Fraud
11/01/22 – a landscaping company took our $11,000 deposit on a retaining wall project and never did…
Xfinity Scam
This scam was initiated via an email from Xfinity (comcast) that provided a 50% reduction in the…
Costco Alert Scam
From Citizen, I get alerts from my Costco card when I go over a certain amount but…
Having Trouble Delivering Your Package...
From Citizen, I received a text message I originally thought was from UPS saying that “we are…
Online Retailer Bill SCAM
Stoneberry, an online retailer, sent me a bill for $482.86. I had never heard of the company.…
Bank Account will be closed...
From Citizen, I received a text message from ****@cn.com saying, “BANK OF THE WEST : Your request…
PayPal/Bitcoin Purchase Scam
From Citizen, This morning, I received an email from **********@gmail.com with an invoice purporting to be from…