Here’s where you can get records and copies of reports from the Sheriff’s Office under the Colorado Criminal Justice Records Act.
Please allow 3 business days (72 hours) to process your request.
Fees and associated costs must be paid before the records are released. Note: If the report contains protected information, it will be removed or redacted.
For records related to inmates at the Douglas County Jail please visit Inmates.
Victims of crimes DO NOT have to pay for records requests.
Records you can request online include:
- Accident Report
- Body Cam Video
- Booking Report
- Citation / Ticket
- Dispatch Phone Recording
- Dispatch Radio Recording
- Jail Booking Card
- Jail Booking Photo
- Jail Video
- In-Car Video
- Incident Report
- Other Jail Records
Services we offer include:
- Pay your traffic tickets in person at the office or online.
- Criminal history and background checks for Douglas County residents.
- Military background checks on potential recruits for U.S. Armed Forces recruiters.
- Sex offender lists
- Solicitor permits for door-to-door solicitors.
- File a report about missing or lost property.