Current Media Releases and Blog Posts...

DCSO Darren Weekly Logo
Menu Close
Close this search box.

Lost or Missing Property Reports

Whether you’ve lost something or sure it’s missing, you can file your own report about it.

Once we receive the report, we’ll give it a case number. Call us one day after you submit your report to get the case number at 303- 660-7545.

If you provided the make and serial number of the lost or missing item in your report, it will be entered into the state’s computer system and you will be notified if the item is found in another jurisdiction.