DCSO Darren Weekly Logo
Menu Close
Close this search box.

Juvenile Victims of Crime

You or your parents should report the crime by calling 9-1-1. A deputy will respond to take a report and investigate the crime.  A Victim Assistance Advocate will be assigned to the case to assist you and your family through the criminal process and connect you with resources for help.